[ct-user] CT and Time

Ron Notarius RNotarius@chester-engineers.com (Ron Notarius)
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 08:19:18 -0500

     If you're using a Win 9x or NT 4 machine, make sure it's not
     automatically changing the internal clock time from Standard Time to
     DST & back.  The default is for the time change to occur
     automatically.

     My shack computer is set to UTC with the DST option off.  No problem
     over the weekend.

     73, ron wn3vaw
     real hallicrafters glow in the dark

Subject: [ct-user] CT and Time
Author:  Chris91111@aol.com at Internet
Date:    10/28/1998 23:03

I experianced the same problem importing CT into my day to day logger
(hyperlog).
When I imported it was 1 hour off.  I thought it was my logging program, and
after
trying to get tech support I downloaded a demo program of DX4WIN and it
did the same.  Tried it on two different computers...both did the same???

Weird

Chris-W7IC