[ct-user] Alt-U SCP Bug / Warning!

Ed K1EP k1ep@arrl.net
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:08:32 -0500

Yes, I think that this bug has been mentioned b4 :)  I used 9.70 this weekend and didn't see that behavior, so I believe that it is fixed.  The SCP window however, does seem a bit narrow and part of a column is cut off.   Maybe the calls were in that part of the window.  I am sure that you must have worked many more stations than I did and the window must have been quite full of worked stations.