[ct-user] Cleaned up the CT installation page a little

Michael Keane K1MK k1mk at alum.mit.edu
Tue Nov 4 12:28:00 EST 2003

Hi Jim,

----- Original Message -----
> There are some tools by K2MM on the web site
> (follow  the Master Callsignlink). I don't know if
> they still work.

The executables of the K2MM tools that are on the web site still run under Win98SE. I had no luck getting them to run under Win2k (and presumably that means they won't run under XP as well).

I re-built the K2MM tools from the sources under 2000; there were a couple of trivial patches that were necessary to provide substitutes for the (I think) Turbo-C memory management calls.

> Maybe someone who  has recently merged  .DTA files can > reply to the reflector, I'd be happy to add an application
> note to the web site describing where to get the tools and
> how to do it.

If I can find a bit of time in the next couple of days I'll put together some notes describing how I did  the merge of K1TTT's logs...

73,
Mike K1MK