[ct-user] CTWin 9.91.003 in WPX

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Mar 29 07:35:42 EST 2004

--- Doug Roberts <g0wmw at arrl.net> wrote:

> Did anyone else notice that the WPX rules for 2004 require separate serial
> numbers for run and mult in the MULTI-ONE category?  CTWin 9.91.003 gave us
> separate serial numbers for each band, but didn't distinguish between run
> and mult ...

Did you type RUN and MULT into the CT logging windows before logging the first
QSOs?  That allows CT to tell the stations apart.  Whether it "does the right
thing" with the serial numbers after this point is a different issue.

This FAQ entry might be helpful, but isn't complete enough (I'll have to update
it):

  http://www.k1ea.com/faq.htm#B1

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC