[ct-user] CT remote control of TS930S w/PIEXX upgrade

Jim Dicso dicso123 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 10:58:28 EST 2006

CT locks up (cannot change bands or enter QSOs, among other problems)  when connected to a TS930S upgraded with PIEXX digital board.    I tried with CT (v9 & v10) and CTWIN on two different PCs.

PIEXX (Chris Seig) helped verify that the interface is working using Hyperterminal  (which confirmed the correct port settings).
In addition, RCP570 (radio control program for TS570) running on a laptop works very well with the TS930/PIEXX.

I would appreciate  help with the setup of either CT or CTWIN or both to allow communication and CW keying (CT only) through the serial port.   The PC runs Win98 (2 serial ports) and laptop runs WIN XP (1 serial port)

Thanks,

Jim K2SZ