[ct-user] ARRL Robot rejections

Ed K1EP k1ep.list at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 04:32:10 EST 2007

Given that you tried several times, and got rejected each time you
must have the rejection messages.

Exactly what did the robot say with the rejection?  Whenever the
robot rejects a log, it gives a reason and usually a suggestion as to
what to correct.  Please send me or the list the mail that the robot
returned to you.  Just saying it was rejected is like bringing your
car in to the shop and saying "it's broke, but it worked last week."