[ct-user] PACKET

N7MAL N7MAL at CITLINK.NET
Sat Jan 27 00:23:01 EST 2007

I am so P.Oed my hair is on fire. I am P.Oed at me because I can't see my
nose in front of my face.
Here's the problem: In the callouts window I only see DX spots even though
in the packet receive window I see all the 160 spots. Also I am unable to
locally connect to 127.0.0.1:7300 I can only connect to external
clusters(very undesirable). I have no problem connecting either of my
logbooks to the 127.0 address.
I don't normally use the cluster(more about that later).
Can someone put the fire out in my hair.....Thank you
73

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ