[ct-user] One app - two monitors

Mike K9MI k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 1 08:22:11 EST 2007

I have only used 2 monitors briefly, due to space issues, but here is
something that suprised me. One monitor was using a PCI card, and the other,
an AGP. I had to go into the Bios and tell it that the monitor using the PCI
card was the "main" monitor. Which in no way affected performance, just one
of those things I didn't think I would have thought of if it hadn't been for
my son telling me in advance. Of course with all the dual (maybe more??)
port video cards, that no longer becomes an issue. Just an FYI for those who
may run into the same problem.

73, Mike K9MI