[Fourlanders] June Contest Results Posted

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 3 21:05:30 EST 2004

Bob and I have been talking about this.  The last couple of years we have
been mostly working to get some microwave gear on the air from W4NH.  We
think we have reached the point where we have a good setup that we are happy
with.  Bob and I haven't done a complete inventory but he believes he has
enough stuff to equip one and maybe two rovers on most if not all the
microwave bands up through 10 GHz.  For 2005 I think we are going to
concentrate on getting at least one and maybe two rovers equipped for
microwaves.  We will most likely talk to Robin, KB4IDC first to see if he
wants to play but we want to work with any rover station that is willing to
take microwave gear out and work us.  I am sure we will be talking about
this more at the Lawrencville hamfest this weekend.

73
Jim W4KXY