[Fourlanders] Banning The Use Of 144.200 MHz During Contests

Brian McCarthy rfacres at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 07:25:11 EDT 2006

So you folks have been called to look at something. Ugh. I guess it
could have been worse...

To answer A. : No. Not in 90+% of the country (by surface area).

To answer B. : Certainly. There is always a need for constructive
guidance and instruction. Being blessed and published by the league
will give it credibility to many and make a target of discussion for
the rest that care. In either case, the concerns get advertised and
the "right thing to do" gets highlighted to many that may not have
realized there was a problem.

Good Luck!
Brian
NX9O