[Fourlanders] FM Station

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun May 6 20:22:30 EDT 2007

I have a question for the group.  In the past when I did 432 and 144 MHz I
always brought a dual band 146/440 FM rig with me and set it up with a
vertical antenna to work some FM Qs.  We didn't make a lot but we made a few
and it was low effort.  This year I am band captain for 6 and will be in a
different trailer than the rest of you guys.  For that reason someone else
needs to takeover the "FM Station".  I can still bring the FM rig if you
need it but someone else who is in great white needs to be responsible for
setting it up and running it.  While I have your attention, do I need to
bring anything else to the mountain?  I know that I need to bring Ron my 432
filter.  Anything else?