[Fourlanders] Direct Burial CATV Hardline

S Kosmetatos skos at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 15 18:12:54 PST 2009

Brian, I use a product called Gel Off Plus that I use for cleaning cables
that will also remove certain adhesives and cable filling compounds like
icky-pic.

I'm not sure if this will remove what you have, but I have a couple spare
packets you are welcome to if you want to hook up with me near work in
Alpharetta.

It's made by Rainbow Technology Corporation, and is product 4217. Maybe you
can research it online at http://www.rainbowtech.net/catalog.php?pid=4375
and see if you think it might help you.

Kos