[Fourlanders] contest work session

Bob Lear w4zst at windstream.net
Sun Jan 4 10:39:37 EST 2009

I should have sent this out last night, but forgot.  Jim, Scott and I
are going to work on setting up some of the contest stuff this afternoon
at the new QTH.  Anyone else who would like to join us, come on.  I know
it's late for making plans, but maybe you don't have anything else to
do.  It appears that the rain has passed us for now.  We will be
assembling antennas, trailer set-up and maybe even a couple of the
stations in the trailer.  Call me if you want, I'll have my cell with me.

Directions:

Come past my old house location on Hwy 60 on into Dahlonega.
First Traffic Light on other side of mountain (Shanes and Moes on the
left), turn right.  This is the Bypass, Morrison Moore Pkwy, US19N,
GA60N, GA52E.  Go thru three lights, then you are going past the
reservoir on your right. About another mile turn right on Cavender Creek
Road, there is a Gas Station there.  About two miles to Porter Springs
Road, turn left on Porter Springs.  Cav Crk Baptist Church at that
intersection.  Then about two and a half miles to McDonald Road, turn
left.  Then about 1/8 mile to my paved Driveway, Serendipity Rd on the
right.  Take immediate right up the hill.  The left fork is the
neighbors.  When you get to the top of the hill, you'll see a new
concrete drive to the right that goes around to the metal building.
I'll be up there.  Call me if you need to 770-654-4057.  No coverage on
Porter Springs about the last mile and none at the bottom of the
driveway, but good elsewhere on the way.

Bob