[Fourlanders] engineering challenge

Bill Pence pence.bill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 12:33:35 EDT 2016

yes, donated.

Kim observed tat kohler for example rates generators at 300% for 10 sec.

I have requested info from the manufacturer so maybe.... we just need
bigger service wires.

but this is intriguing.  big hv cap bank. that might be the best route if
the generator cannot be overloaded.

I figure this overload might be 3-4 times each day?