[Fourlanders] engineering challenge

Bill Pence pence.bill at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 09:12:25 EDT 2016

I've asked the manufacturer about the overload, but no reply yet.

Also, I've been told there is a power setting that should solve this.

there is a setting for 1/2 power, and then the tech tells to double the
time...
so we only need 50A for 5 seconds (and this is a MAX value, it will
generally be les than 0.25 seconds...)
which the generator should handle this.