[Fourlanders] GHz & Up X-Factor

Kim whensley11 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 4 13:40:57 EDT 2022

I don't know if the attachment will pass.  If not, let me know, and I can provide it.

The event below is being spearheaded by Ben, K4QF.  Please note:  NO registration cost.  If you attend dinner, you order from the menu, and pay for your own meal.  - by Kim, WG8S

The Huntsville Hamfest is just a few weeks away, and the local microwave operators are planning a contest operation in conjunction with the hamfest since they both are ongoing on Aug. 20th.  This is to give those interested notice of the “game plan” and schedule of events. Microwave operators from a wide area have been invited to come and participate so that larger numbers of stations will be available for the contest.  So far, the number of stations that are attending is 15, and 3 weeks remains before the event, deemed the X-Factor, will take place.

An attachment shows the schedule starting with a meet/greet/eat gathering on Friday evening, Aug. 19th at the Valley Hill Country Club.  Folks will be able to order from the menu, and their pricing is very reasonable.  Jay, K4NKT (k4nkt.jay at gmail.com), made these arrangements, and we are deeply grateful for his assistance.  Please email Jay you are coming in order that he can alert the kitchen staff there to have a good supply of food on hand.

Attached to this email is the “Game Plan” to let you know when things will occur.  Please email me should you have questions or need additional information.

73’s and hope to see you in a few weeks….Ben/K4QF

_._,_._,