[Kids] W1AW for Kids Day, in the future what about expanded modes & hours for Kids Day ?

w4chl at amsat.org w4chl at amsat.org
Tue Jun 17 12:11:51 EDT 2003

Tree & the list,

Tx fr comment about hours. In Jan, mid-Sat morning in SE and East should
be better working contacts than in the evening.

On the digital modes, our middle school kids in PARC are very interested
in the digital modes !  For the younger set, I agree - nothing beats a
human contact at the other end, especially one with a bit of an unfamiliar
accent that seems to prove that by gosh they are talking with someone
across the ocean or on the other hemisphere !

Cheers & 73s de Mark W4CHL
Chapel Hill NC  USA   http://rtpnet.org/parc