[Kids] Kids Day

Joe Jansen jansen.joe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 22:48:35 EST 2009

My daughter and I, with some help from her 4 year old brother made 20
contacts with other kids and another 4 with some generous OMs. We started
on  20 M, than as conditions worsened we dropped to 40 M and finally made an
additonal 2 contacts on 80 M. Despite the conditions the kids had fun. My
daughter has made up her mind to take the local club's course in March. See
you on the air in June.... maybe she'll have her own call by then.

Joe Jansen
VA3BOO