[Mldxcc] OK - what is a QTC

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 14:32:19 EST 2014

That is exactly what it is. Contest loggers like Writelog and N1MM support
the efficient sending, logging of QTCs - including the messages you need to
coordinate the exchange and asking/giving fills.

I don't know MixW so I can't say whether it supports it.

I also don't know N1MM but I have to think there is a tutorial out there on
how to do QTCs.

However I do know Writelog... AA5AU used to have a tutorial on how to set
up for RTTY QTCs but it is missing from his site (he recently updated the
site). Shoot. I'm not on a PC right now but I recall the Writelog help
files have a pretty good explanation on this.

If changing loggers is not possible right now then program a message: SRI
NO QTC - and have fun with regular QSOs.

Hope this helps a little - jeff wk6i