[Mldxcc] QSL Cards

Chris Tate - N6WM ctate at ewnetinc.com
Wed Mar 15 16:28:37 EDT 2017

Rick I needed Nepal also and its confirmation from this group will represent an ATNO for me.

Your right.  they are not gunning for US but rather glory in EU, and particularly EI with a side of JA/BA.

So what is a DX er to do..?  try and be the 2%.  I studied the prop charts.  there are some oddball 15/17m openings in the 0100 timeframe.  I saw a spot for 17m and on a whim clicked the spot, there they were, Q5 in W6.  They had a huge JA pile up so strategy 1 worked then I employed strategy 2, contest mode and Tail ended a JA QSO to drop my call with a full Gallon.  and that was the snag of the week.  he came right back to me.  I told him he was Q5 in W6 suggesting JA QRX.. he said thanks and continued to work JA's.  Others I tipped off on NCDXC said they thanked them for listening for West Coast US, and the response was... we weren't.

~C./WM