[Mldxcc] Rotator Mounting Question

tom at k5rc.com tom at k5rc.com
Wed Nov 15 13:28:03 EST 2017

I suggest NO. The mast slipping in the rotator is far less catastrophic than tearing the rotor apart, or even damaging the tower.

We have a 45’ Rohn 45 with a 6el 20 on it. The rotor is so strong (K7NV Prop Pitch) that it broke welds on the tower. K7NV and XE2K are currently repairing the tower and putting on a star guy

Tom Taormina, K5RC

 <http://www.w7rn.com/> www.w7rn.com

775-847-7929

The Comstock Memorial Station, W7RN