[Mldxcc] CQWW SSB Lack of Pacific stations

Rick Samoian ricksamoian at outlook.com
Tue Oct 31 11:56:47 EDT 2017

As an official "old fart", this is my 50th CQWW Contest.  Asia
(particularly Japan), and the pacific was the key to the west coast
having a reasonably competitive score with the rest of the country. The
15M JA runs were practically endless, those of you who were licensed
before 1985 know what I am talking about. So............... I guess I'm
just lamenting the loss of the west coast equalizers............de Rick,
W6SR