[Mldxcc] W7RN Milestones

tom at k5rc.com tom at k5rc.com
Wed Jan 10 21:58:11 EST 2018

As The Comstock Memorial Station passes its ten-year anniversary, we have
amassed some interesting statistics.

>From LoTW:

Today is Thu, 11 Jan 2018 UTC

You are W7RN

You have 275,071 QSO records

You have 150,083 QSL records

As incredible an asset LoTW is, we still get inundated with paper QSL's

>From QRZ.com W7RN - Lookups: 141,833. KS7AA - Lookups: 9,961. K7RC -
Lookups: 6,549. K5RC - Lookups: 100,800

Too bad so many of them can't understand "QSL TO EA5GL". The W7 QSL bureau
just shipped 1,500 paper QSL's to our manager for the last quarter.

That is a rough average of about 27,500 QSO's per year. It does not include
the 50K QSO's for W1AW/7. It does not include contacts made on the W7RN
Remote, which is kept on the air every day by W1YL, K5XI, K9DX, K6OR, K6NV
and K6DGW.

We exist to advance the art of radiosport and we are a 501c3 not for profit.
We are proud to be affiliated with NCCC and MLDXCC and provide operating
opportunities for the members. Also, we want to thank all the members who
have supported building and maintaining the station.

Happy 2018. Come see us!

Tom Taormina, K5RC

www.w7rn.com <http://www.w7rn.com/>

775-847-7929