[Mldxcc] Outgoing QSL Bureau

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Wed Mar 14 13:20:21 EDT 2018

At our March 10th 2018 general meeting it was announced that the Mother
Lode DX/Contest Club will provide Outgoing QSL Bureau services to paid
club members. The policy is as follows:

The club will cover packaging, shipping, and the $7.00 ARRL fee. Members
will be responsible for the $1.15 per ounce fee, payable to the club. A
scale will be provided at the designated meetings to weigh the cards.
Twice per year, at the March and October meetings, members will bring
their outgoing cards (or have delivered by another club member) to the
meeting for collection and collating.
All regulations set forth by the ARRL must be met, including:
     Members must be ARRL members to use outgoing bureau.
     Must provide proof of membership (QST mailing label, ARRL
membership card)
     Cards need to be sorted according to ARRL requirements when brought
to club.

I would anticipate that the after-meeting program at those meetings
would be dedicated to weighing, merging the cards, and making sure the
paperwork is in order.

For more information regarding the ARRL Outgoing Bureau, please visit
http://www.arrl.org/outgoing-qsl-service

73, Dennis NJ6G
President, Mother Lode DX/Contest Club