[NA-User] NAQP QTH question

James Headrick headrick@radar.nrl.navy.mil
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 01:59:17 +0000

In the NAQP  this past Saturday and Sunday, I had a problem with the QTH to
be entered for DX.  My second contact was with HG4I who gave HU as his
QTH.  NA would not accept HU or any of my other guesses and would not let
me proceed leaving QTH unfilled or incorrect.  Later OK1FED answered my CQ
and the same trouble occurred;  he gave CZ for QTH and NA didnt like that
or OK.  After these experiences I managed to avoid any DX contacts.  In
other contests when I have failed to put in section, state, or country I
think  NA let me go on after marking the void with  a series of slash
marks,  and it seems something similar would be good for NAQP.

jim   w3cp