[NA-User] The night before the contest

Greg Clark k9ig@in-motion.net
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 07:49:17 -0500

Thanks for the note Jim.  I did the reset last night after your first note, on
both radios, still the same story.

A bit more to the saga though.

My first note stated all was well in a DOS window inside 98.  Not totally true.

If I'm configured for 2 radios, I can communicate to radio one with no issues,
freq control, DVK...etc.  When I do a CTRL-R to switch to radio 2, the program
shifts focus but as soon as I try anything related to frequency changes, the
program locks.  I have to do a power down to unlock the PC.

I went into BIOS and looked at COM settings, it was on AUTO.  I then moved it
to the traditional hard code settings for COM 1 and COM 2.

Right now, I don't know what to do.

Thanks

Greg
K9IG

>I don't know what else to say, sorry.
>
>At 11:11 PM 2/28/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>>Two 1000MP MV's.  A re-set even when it works in a DOS Window?  It's behaving

>>this way on 2 seperate radios on COM 1 and COM 2...only in DOS.
>>

>>Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
>>
>> > What radio?
>> >
>> > Try to reset the radio per the manual instructions.  This has happened
with
>> > ft-100mp before.

>> does

CAT