[Nodxa] LoTW Update

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Wed Nov 7 14:28:26 EST 2012

Logbook of The World Experiencing Maintenance Issues
11/07/2012

ARRL Information Technology Manager Michael Keane, K1MK, is reporting
that the Logbook of The World (LoTW) system is currently down for
maintenance. “With the system temporarily down, radio amateurs are not
able to access LoTW or upload their logs,” Keane explained. “No data has
been lost, and everyone’s records are intact. We understand the problem
and we are in the process of restoring service to LoTW, but we don’t
know when that will happen. Since both the Logbook of The World service
and the Online DXCC service are connected to the ARRL Awards System,
radio amateurs are not able to access either service until the system is
restored. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and want to
assure the amateur community that the ARRL is working diligently to
restore service to these popular programs.”

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org --or-- kb8nw at arrl.net
Editor of the "Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin" (OPDX - "DXer's Tool of Excellence")