[Orion] Orion no Tx, no main Rx

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Tue Aug 29 14:20:02 EDT 2006

John,
        I had this problem - same issue in my shack due to antennas being
too close - and I found the culprit in my case was the front panel CW Key
line.  I use it for the footswitch and use that for PTT on SSB.  I solved
it by taking two turns of the cable through a toroid.  Voila.  No more
problem.  To diagnose it, I just started pulling cables one at a time
until the problem disappeared.  (If that doesn't work, I start pulling
multiples.)

        73,  Duane