[OZ-CONTEST] arrl-cw-log-2

Peter Vestergaard jpvest at mail.tele.dk
Sun Mar 30 23:07:36 EST 2003

Hello Dan, N1ND
Got my CW-log back again, for which time I do'nt remember.

If ARRL want the new abbreviations for the different states, they should
have told the stateside participians to change before the contest to the new
ones.
I can only write what I hear.
Wonder how many logs you have confirmed till now?

There is no chance to fix the log, post contest, as we do'nt know where the
stations are located.
Receiving 599 MA, raise the question: Is it EMA or WMA??????

I think you should cancel the new abreviations until stateside operators
know where they are located.

73 Peter OZ5WQ