[RFI] two topics...

Jim Jarvis jimjarvis at comcast.net
Fri Feb 13 19:23:03 EST 2004

re:  BCI

A an open quarter wave stub on 1540 would probably be
worth having.

re:  BPL

I wonder what is going on in Manassas?????  This was the location of the
first system.  I assume it is operating?  I know there are a LOT of hams in
that
community.  I haven't heard a word out of them.  Is there a problem in
Manassas???????

Steve, N4JQQ

I, too, have been wondering about Manassas.  Not a peep, so far.  The
strategy of the BPL providers is to shift frequencies to avoid specific
interference...figuring that hams are dispersed enough that they can
work around it, in the near term.  Then, ignore us, in the long term.

Jim/N2EA