[RFI] [TowerTalk] "The Socialized Power Grid"

Jim Jarvis jimjarvis at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 11:11:44 EDT 2005

It's true that satellite coverage is available..although
not true wideband.  It's also true that something like 90% of
our population is already served by one or multiple cable systems.
Plus, DSL.

It's a hell of a lot cheaper for telco to provide DSL to
rural america than it is to modify the power grid to do it.

n2ea
jimjarvis at ieee.org