[RFI] TX Senate BPL vote

W5WRL wlawless at w5wrl.com
Mon Apr 25 18:53:26 EDT 2005

Please don't let these folks here this:

N5GAR, NZ5V, AE5B, N5AC a couple of others that I cannot remember their
calls and myself spent a lot of time on this and we will continue to do so.
There were folks ready to testify and did not only because SB 1748 was
removed from the agenda.

If you are involved in this effort let me know. You are welcome to the
fight. We wish there were more but that is the way it is.

Bill Lawless - W5WRL
ARRL WTX Assistant Section Manager