[RFI] 1Hz Noise

Mike King - KM0T scsueepe at mtcnet.net
Tue May 23 07:57:20 EDT 2006

Kelly,

Dont rule out a new mattress pad heater power supply.  I had a neighbor who
got one, it was really nasty...had to go to the manufactuer and get new
power supplys for it...then it was fine, took a long time however.  It had a
tick up and down all the HF bands and up to 2M +.  I DFed it there and asked
if they had added anything...nothing but a mattress warming pad.  I asked
here to turn it off and bam it was gone.  Hope your neighbor is as nice as
mine.

The mattress pad was from "Perfect Fit" Industries.

GL
73

Mike - KM0T
www.km0t.com