[RFI] wiring a 2-way radio in a Honda car

Howard Lester hlester at dakotacom.net
Wed Jan 7 16:58:44 EST 2009

Someone on this list inspired me to write a snail-mail letter to American
Honda in Chatsworth, CA, asking for advice on where to run the power leads
to the battery of my '04 Accord such that there would be no issues with
setting off computers, etc. A fellow from Honda phoned me a little bit ago
regard. In fact, he said they suggest that NO accessories as such are to be
installed in Honda vehicles due to problems they may cause. He asked if I
had talked with my dealership. I told him I had, and that they, too, knew
nothing.

*sigh*

Howard N7SO