[RFI] Interference from Oil Burner Ignitor

David Robbins k1ttt at arrl.net
Sun Dec 1 10:45:23 EST 2013

Tell them it is interfering with your AM radio reception... you can suspect that maybe a ground wasn't reconnected, or maybe a bolt isn't holding it tight to the case, or maybe a dirty connection, or even possibly a cut wire or a hv wire too close to some metal that is arcing.  In any case it shouldn't interfere, especially to AM radio or an audio system.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net