[RFI] Electronic faucets

Gary Smith wa6fgi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 10:54:23 EDT 2013

A little ot here, but this reminds me of my CB days long long ago when
we would drive down the street in our cars to see how many of the (then
quite new) remote control  garage doors would go up and down when we
keyed the mike on our dynamotor enhanced radios.

I did get a giggle out of this one.

Gary...wa6fgi