[RFI] MFJ 5008 ultrasonic receiver

Hisashi T Fujinaka htodd at twofifty.com
Sun May 22 00:15:49 EDT 2016

I haven't actually confirmed this completely, but I think my MFJ
detector picks up a lot of RF that is above ultrasonic. Pointing it at a
fluourescent fixture picks up a lot of buzz.

I bought it as an experiment, figuring I have plenty of $200 toys that
are less than useful. I wish you were closer (I'm in Portland, OR)
because I'd just let you try mine out.