[RFI] Thank you for your support

K5hab at arrl.net K5hab at arrl.net
Sun Nov 12 15:42:22 EST 2017

I spent years and thousands of dollars trying to resolve a Magnum Inverter noise problem. Even though we offered to help them they stone walled us and lied to us. We were working with the top people in the company. You cannot visit an RV park without experiencing terrible noise because of Magnum inverters. They are big mobile polluters.
I have a new American Standard AC system in the house which generates an amazing amount of RFI.  I have called and called with no results.  I will try to employ your techniques.
Thanks for your help
Peter K5HAB
Hill Country