[RFI] Dishwasher

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Jan 28 13:00:50 EST 2018

Great work, Dave!

As to the Maytag -- even if RFI for a product is not covered by an FCC
Rule, it's still defective if it generates RF noise. When we complain
about a product and demand that it be fixed or refunded, we are
challenging their business model. We are making the mfr aware of a
problem that prevents us from buying their product.

73, Jim K9YC