[RFI] FCC Limits on Harmful Interference: Clarification

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 30 23:01:00 EST 2019

"We do NOT want a measured level of interference to define "harmful
interference"."

How about just making it very, very low.  -120dB at one meter from mHz
(1/100th of 1 Hertz) upward is adequate, should keep everyone, and
everything happy, and not unreasonable for equipment that shouldn't be
spewing interference anyway.

This allows for a wide range of very poor design, without negative affects.

We have RFI because its allowed, why not flip it from "fine, within
these levels", to "knock that crap off"?

Kurt