[RFI] FCC Complaint Filing

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Nov 22 18:39:55 EST 2019

For troubleshooting stuff like this, all you need is a waterfall
display, and you can get that from very inexpensive SDR receivers. Study
this applications note, and NK7Z's website. The second link is the slide
deck for my talk on this at Visalia several years ago.

http://k9yc.com/KillingReceiveNoise.pdf
http://k9yc.com/KillingRXNoiseVisalia.pdf

73, Jim K9YC