[RFI] pleasant surprise today from Solar Edge

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 18:17:14 EDT 2020

This sounds like something the ARRL and W1VLF should be paid for!!!  In my
small EMC/RFI consulting business, I sure wouldn't be doing this for
free!!!!!!!  Some limited up-front consulting is in order to scope the
problem(s), but then, expect to pay for the knowledge and service.

Dave - WØLEV
EMC Design & Test, LLC

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*