[RFI] Working with Utilities

Hare, Ed, W1RFI w1rfi at arrl.org
Sat Sep 11 14:41:20 EDT 2021

Mike Martin's course very specifically points out that one should do exactly what I suggest, Jim. A very strong source, even on UHF, will be heard when you point your directional antenna towards the lines, so it is possible to get fooled. That extra step can save a misdiagnosis, especially if a source is coming from a house. I'd spend the extra five minutes to be sure. I guess you would not.