[RFI] A powerful weapon in our arsenal against grow-light RFI

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:05:23 EDT 2022

Tue, 2 Aug 2022 11:52:01 -0700 Dave (NK7Z) <dave at nk7z.net wrote:

> Have you actually tested these lights?

No; I haven't had the problem myself but know others who have.  I ran across the article, apparently an ad promoting  LED grow-lights. This looks convincing enough be food-for-thought for the illegal grower and hopefully motivate them to make sure their lights are clean.  Nor are all grow lights part of anything illegal. Complaints to them that their lights interfere with your radio would likely be taken as confrontational, and dismissed as a joke or worse.

Don