[RFI] Bosch Heat Pump

Wes Stewart n7ws at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 18:19:08 EDT 2022

I'm considering replacing my 15 year old Trane dual compressor, variable speed blower roof top packaged heat pump.  The ECM blower motor generates a little hash that I can hear on 10-meters with the beam pointed at the house, 100 feet away but it's not serious.
I'm considering a Bosch Inverter heat pump which gets rave reviews for being efficient and quiet but but I'm not sure it would be electrically quiet.  Does anyone have experience with these from an RFI standpoint?
Wes  N7WS