[RSM] NEW DX SMS Number

Gerry Hull gerry at w1ve.com
Fri Nov 5 15:28:21 EDT 2021

Hi Gang,

Thanks to Dan, VE4DRK, for hosting and doing the work of running the
SMS DX Chat bot on Twilio for a long time.

It turns out, I've been a Twilio client for a very long time, so it was
natural for me to take it over.

The new SMS number is *431-813-4776  (431-813-4RSM)*

If you were previously subscribed, you will continue to receive SMS
when people post to the new number.

If you received email, you should also receive email when someone posts.

Please test it out and send me feedback if you have any questions.

We will have more exciting news in the future.

73,

*Gerry VE4CDX*
*(VY1AAA this weekend in SS CW)*

Gerry Hull, *W1VE  *Hancock, NH USA
VA1CWO | VO1WIN | VY2CDX | VE9XDX | VE2NEN
VE3AII | VE4CDX | VY1AAA | NS1DX | VE1RM
CWOps #191 | YCCC | CanAm Contest Coalition | Maritime Contest Club
RadioSport Manitoba | ARRL | RAC | QCWA