[RSM] ARRL CW SS--VE3RUA

Jack K0JP vhfplus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 18:13:04 EDT 2021

Well, we made it to Kenora and the new G5RV (ZS6BKW version) is up and
working well. The center point of the antenna is at no less than 17
meters and that is on top of pure granite so who knows the effective HAAT!

I'll be on for the CW SS (SOLP unassisted) with a focus on running, for
a change. It will be intimidating but I would like to shoot for a
personal best this year. I did pretty well in 2017 and will make a good
effort to better that. I'll start on 20 then go to 40 and 80 as
conditions dictate. I'll check 15 and 10 but given fact each station and
mult can be worked only once it any not make any sense to do that.

I'll certainly listen for VE4 on 80.

Jack, K0JP/VE3RUA