[RSM] K3KU CQ 160M CW advanced RSM report

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 15:28:57 EST 2023

I saw this from the 3830 posting of K7SV (in Virginia):

Heard a VE4 with a good signal Sat evening, but he wasn't hearing well.

I heard that VE4, too, Saturday evening. It was Rob, VE4GV, flying along
with a huge pileup. I think I found him sort of early; the pileup seemed to
grow rapidly when I was there. I called a few times, but it was hopeless
for a low power station so far away. Especially considering Rob's noise
problem (if he was at home). Especially considering that at that point
Rhode Island was as valuable to me as Manitoba -- and much more likely to
be worked.

I'll post to 3830 later this evening or tomorrow.

73, Art K3KU