[RTTY] AA5AU SARTG Score

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 19 19:28:37 EDT 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 19:30:03 -0400, "JOHN DOBSON" <w8wej at citynet.net>
wrote:

>second-- for contest purpose,,, what on earth is wrong with signing /8   or
>whatever?? Is that really that big of a deal?? If so,, please consider
>getting a life.

According to QRZ.com you are living in 8-land so this doesn't apply to
you anyway.  May I suggest you come to 6-land for a major contest so
you can send W8WEJ/6 four or five thousand times in one weekend and
see if you still feel the same way.  Multiply that by a dozen contests
a year times decades of hamming....

I earned my 1x2 call the hard way and I would like to use it as is,
thank you.

As for getting a life...  'Nuff said.

--
73, Bill W7TI