[RTTY] SCC Contest Points

Robert Bajuk s57aw at hamradio.si
Mon Aug 25 20:16:35 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Regarding QSO points in SCC RTTY Contest...

It is just so Rich explained... You can get MAX 3 points for 1 QSO (working
station outside your own continent).

1. General rule: (1) QSO point is for the contact within your own country

2. (2) QSO points for contacts within your own continent but outside your
    own DXCC or WAE  country;

3. Exception for the stations from W, VE, VK, ZL, ZS, JA, PY, LU and
    UA9/UA0:
   1 point: Contacts within your own call area (exp. N2AMG - NW2D)
   2 points: for contacts within your own country but different call areas
  (N2AMG - W9HLY or N2AMG - W2UP/3, JA1AA - JA9XX....)

4. (3) QSO points for contacts outside your own continent

All the well known RTTY SW on the market have their contest modules written
exactly according the rules and like explained above (Writelog, WF1B,
RckRTTY ...)

73 de Robert, S57AW
SCC RTTY Man.